MENU

Slide

Advertorial: Essentials haircare

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sponsered Advertorial:



I received a 10-piece full-sized hamper from Essentials last week, just for me to review!


Mad awesome! I was using the whole series of the Essentials Nuance Airy
here's my haircare regime:
  • Shampoo & condition daily
  • Shampoo & treatment once every 3 days
  • Shampoo & condition & Nuance Airy mask once a week


picnikfile_djpuH-


Previously i actually reviewed the Essential Nuance Airy range
and I really like how soft, shiny and clean (but not stripped dry that makes your hair all frizzy) it makes my hair after even the first usage,
read here for the Essentials Nuance Airy review post: http://bit.ly/dAv9zu





Since I've reviewed the Nuance Airy series, i tried out the Rich Premier series
this time round, I've tried the shampoo, conditioner, treatment, mask and hair essence for the past week.



Firstly, i really LOOOOOOVE how yummy these stuff smells,
It's super important that my haircare products leave my hair
smelling awesome, and have a lasting fragrance.
Won't your want your boyf to hug you and sniff your hair and think "mmmm, nice.."
rather than "eeeeeeeew, this girl's hair look so oily and smell really bad..." ):

Not to mention how it makes my hair so smooth and not frizz all over the place,
it's rich enough to nourish my hair but not too rich that it makes my hair feel oily
and gross like some other shampoos that's too rich!


One thing i can say for sure i love about myself would be my shiny bouncy hair.

Even thou some people think the usual shampoo + conditioner is enough
for their hair, i think doing a hair mask once a week and serums are essential
for daily use for maintaining your hair, i wouldn't want to just have clean, nice smelling hair.. but also hair that is healthy from the core!






OH! Where did the essentials Rich Premier Hair Essence (orange) &
Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence (pink) disappear to?!


picnikfile_boBOzy



Seems likes they found they made their way to my basket of daily must-have skincare/haircare products!
(:

image




The Rich Premier hair essence is in a creamy form, great for people
who have really frizzy, dry unmanageable hair,
i like to apply this after i shower before bedtime, and apply around 2 pumps of it just before blow drying my hair to protect my hair from the harmful heat!




The Nuance Airy hair essence is a serum that protects your hair,
i apply this right after blow-drying my hair, to give my hair a radiant shine
and it prevents flyaway frizzy hair.

Unlike some other serums that is more oily, those might not be suitable for
people like me with a slightly oily scalp.
Even at the end of the day it doesn't make your hair have that eeky oily sheen,
but just a nice sleek gloss finish that makes everyone envious of your hair! (:



picnikfile_ELFQyw

Everyday is a good hair day with Essentials! (:
I will definitely repurchase Essential haircare when i run out of these stuff!

IMG_4225


My adorable ribbon dress is lovingly sponsered by:
TBS 500px





Loves, TheLuckiestChick

No comments: